February 14, 2012

Job Chart Clipboards


Ok...So I guess the key to job charts is to mix them up often so they don't get bored! We made these cute clipboard job charts a few weeks ago. I found these mini clipboards in bright colors at walmart. I printed out their daily jobs, including homework, piano practice, reading, etc...; and then I laminated them.
Now the clipboards hang on the wall, and with a dry erase marker, the kids can mark off the jobs as they do them. As soon as they are finished with everything, I leave a reward on the clipboard. Reward ideas: small prizes from the dollar store, a bag with coins in it, treats, whatever you think of. My oldest loved getting hairspray, body wash and new socks because these were things she needed.
2 of my 3 kids end up getting prizes daily! Now if only I can get that 1 child motivated!

No comments: